Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New to blogging. Sort of.

Good afternoon! It's a rainy day in Texas, a perfect day for staying inside and crafting.

However, I have to go work soon, so I'll just take a minute to introduce myself and my new blog.

My name's Catherine, and I'm a graduate student working toward an accounting degree. My crafts projects keep me sane and let me be creative. Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about the crafts I enjoy, and so I endure a lot of trial and error.

I am using this blog as both a means of keeping track of successes and failures and as a way to help followers avoid the mistakes I made!

I'm sort of new to blogging. I used to blog for my previous employer, a  newspaper in Texas, but the format and the subject matter were much different. Please bear with me as I figure out how this blog service works.

No comments:

Post a Comment