Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rough semester

This past semester was a rough one, and I am just now getting back to my card-making.

I started out with a simple Christmas card (I need to get a head start on next year, as I expect my last semesters of grad school to be quite busy). The card uses a green metallic cardstock base and is topped with a dp that came in a pack that I bought at Hobby Lobby (how's that for specific?). I spritzed the dp on the card's front with Dazzling Diamonds from Tattered Angels. I didn't do anything to the dp on the inside. The iridescent cream cardstock came from my stash.

I added a little bow to the front of the card, and made the glitter "ribbon" using glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle (one of my favorite online stores). The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion (I think).

With any luck, I'll finish a few more cards before classes resume. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you Catherine! I am going to get an earlier start too that is why I am keeping a Christmas counter on my blog. Very pretty. Listen, if I were taking courses in accounting I would be bonkers!!!!
    Happy New Year and thanks for visiting my blog!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete