Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas easel card

May I present to you my second easel card! I apologize for the quality of the photos, but I was anxious to get her posted.

I used the Foxy stamp from Sugar Nellie and colored her with my Copics. I decided to use traditional Christmas colors this time around -- something about that combo of green and red makes my heart happy.

The dps came from a Paper Wishes Christmas card kit. I don't recall where I got the stickers, but you can probably tell that I didn't think through the placement of one sticker. Oh well. That's why I call my blog Crafty by Accident.

The sentiment on the inside is actually a cardstock sticker that I mounted on a couple additional pieces of cardstock. I then adhered the sentiment to the card using a dimensional adhesive.

I am entering this card into the following contest:


Christmas inspirations: Anything goes
Just some lines: Easel cards
Christmas Stampin All Year Long: All about you
Class Act Insider: Chapel Road Challenge

10 comments:

  1. This is a nice card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see you playing again with us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Some Lines - Good luck! Great card!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easel cards are just too cool - love it! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is precious :)
    Thanks for playing in the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing with us at xMas Inspirations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable this card! So sweet and lovely. This stamp you used and bright colors are very beautiful.
    So sweet card. Love untraditonal stamp and colors you used. Simply adorable.
    Thanks for playing us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
    I hope to see you again!!
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super adorable card!!!! Wow excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful easel card - you have done a wonderful job here. As you will be able to tell, I am doing a bit of catching up. I wish you well in school!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete