Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Christmas card of 2011


Yes, I know it's only March, but I decided it was time to start making Christmas cards for my friends. So here it is, my first Christmas card of 2011!

The DP and the sentiment are both from The Paper Studio. I put a couple strips of Scor-Tape on the stripes (on the front of the card) and coated them with glitter from Sparkle and Sprinkle. I don't remember where I found the flower.

This angelic little Tilda (Christmas Angel) is one of my favorites. I colored her with the following Copics:

E000             E53
E00               E57
E11               G16
R20               G17
R22               G28
R24               W3
R27
R29

I used a gold Gelly pen from Sakura on the crown and star.

8 comments:

  1. Oh now this is really delightful. Love the striped paper and your Tilda is wonderfully colored! Nothing like getting a good jump on the season!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure start your Christmas early which is great as I always find that I don't have enough card for Christmas. Your Tilda image colored delightfully and love those sparkly effect. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with perfect Christmas colors!
    I have't started my Easter cards yet and you are already there for Chrissy ones. Lucky you!
    Hugs, IUlia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute Christmas card I love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you to get a head start on Christmas! She's very cute all in her red and green! Love the sparkly stripes on the paper!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. Nothing like Christmas all year. Love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like the traditional red and green at Christmas. Heck no it's not too early -- I have started too! Cute image - love the sparkle!
    Hugs - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Catherine!! great card...it is never too early
    to start on your Christmas cards...I need to start on mine.I love you coloring and your dp's
    hugs from Texas near Lake Whitney... Linda

    ReplyDelete