Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally!

I finally finished another card! It's only been a few weeks since my last one :)

This one features Unwrapped Tilda on the inside (below) and Tilda with Gifts on the outside (the out-of-focus card on the right). Both are stamped on Cryogen paper, and colored with a combination of Copics and Smooch Ink. The dp comes from The Paper Studio's Christmas collection.

I expect I'll have to custom-make the envelope, which will be a new task for me. The card is a 6-by-6. I keep finding flaws to it :( but I know I'm my toughest critic. I would appreciate any comments or advice!

12 comments:

  1. Great card - I love the inside.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine...what an adorable card!! Love the classic red & green...and the two images you chose for your card! Your coloring is lovely too!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! You have inspired me to get this little Tilda out and do some Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love the images you've chosen. So perfect for the holiday season. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Magnolia stamps are just the best!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Love how you finished the inside with another Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing makes merrier than Christmas red and green. I like the way you have Tilda carrying the packages and then on the inside - It's time to open!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable Christmas card. Thank you for the wonderful share.
    Blessing to you,
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet & a super cute Christmas card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete